InCoax Networks AB Interim Report, January – March 2021
Sales success with historically high revenue in combination with decreased costs.
January – March 2021
- Net sales amounted to SEK 5,170,689 (241,767), the highest invoicing in a quarter in the company’s history. This is driven by invoicing to a large North American customer.
- The operating loss was SEK –7,110,805 (–17,371,881), an improvement due to increased sales and lower personnel cost.
- The loss after tax was SEK –7,131,222 (–17,411,159), corresponding to earnings per share of SEK –0.26 (–0.95).
- Cash flow including financing activities during the quarter was SEK -7,404,655 (-17,122,806).
Significant events during the quarter
January – March
- InCoax receives follow-on order of SEK 3.2M from US Fiber/LAN operator.
- North American Tier 1 operator extends cooperation with InCoax and the product development proceeds according to plan.
- Initial order (via VAR) from US based system integrator specialized in Garden Style Apartment Complexes.
- InCoax becomes member of US based Fiber Broadband Association.
- InCoax, BBF and MoCA articles published on the release of the BBF TR-419 standard for Fiber Access Extension over coax networks. InCoax gained international media recognition with approximately 100 articles published.
- InCoax announces a rights issue release of SEK 41M fully guaranteed by one of the majority owners, Saugatuck Invest AB.
Significant events after the end of the quarter
- InCoax receives two follow-on orders of SEK 5M total from US Fiber/LAN operator.
- InCoax carries out a new rights issue release of SEK 41,163,592.50 before issue costs, fully guaranteed by one of the main owners Saugatuck Invest AB
- InCoax intensify marketing and communication strategy through panel discussion participation with leading broadband technology actors such as; the Broadband Forum, British Telecom and Verizon/MoCA. Additional articles are published with significant impact in the trade press and cost-effective targeted marketing through social media.
Full the full report, please download the attached PDF. The full report is also available at incoax.com.
This information is such information as InCoax Networks AB (publ.) is obliged to make public pursuant tothe EU Market Abuse Regulation. The information was submitted for publication, through the agency ofthe contact persons set out below, at 08.00 CEST on May 19, 2021.
For more information:
Jörgen Ekengren, CEO, InCoax Networks AB
+46 73- 899 55 52