January – March 2022
- Net sales amounted to SEK 5,688,149 (5,170,689), higher sales than the previous year, driven by sales to a US-based Fiber/LAN operator.
- Operating profit amounted to SEK -6,293,170 (–7,110,805), an improvement driven by increased sales and a positive gross profit.
- Earnings after tax amounted to SEK -6,325,613 (–7,131,222), and earnings per share amounted to SEK -0.15 (–0.26).
- The quarter's cash flow incl. financing activities 13,334,602 (-7,404,655).
Significant events during the quarter
- InCoax wins additional order of SEK 2M from the US-based Fiber/LAN operator.
- InCoax announces the outcome for exercising warrants of series 2021.
- New interim CFO appointed.
- InCoax publicize new financial targets.
- InCoax offers cost-effective fiber extension broadband to UK Housing Associations' Charitable Trust (HACT).
- InCoax secures yet another order of SEK 2M from the US-based Fiber/LAN operator.
Significant events after the end of the quarter
- InCoax wins additional order of 3MSEK from US Fiber/LAN operator.
Full the full report, please download the attached PDF. The full report is also available at incoax.com.
This information is such information as InCoax Networks AB (publ.) is obliged to make public pursuant to
the EU Market Abuse Regulation. The information was submitted for publication, through the agency of
the contact persons set out below, at 08.30 CEST on May 17, 2022.
For additional information, please contact:
Jörgen Ekengren, CEO, InCoax Networks AB
+46 73 899 55 52
About InCoax Networks AB
InCoax Networks AB (publ) is innovating the reuse of existing in-building infrastructure for broadband access. We provide the next-generation MultiGigabit networking solutions to the world’s leading telecom and broadband service operators. To keep updated on corporate information, visit incoax.com. Augment Partners AB, tel. +46 8-604 22 55 firstname.lastname@example.org, is acting as the company’s Certified Adviser.