October – December 2022
- Net sales amounted to SEK 14,611,207 (3,246,032), the quarter's sales are affected by a shift of sales to the US-based Fiber/LAN operator.
- Operating profit amounted to SEK -3,254,341 (-7,813,550), an improvement partly due to a shift in sales to the US-based Fiber/LAN operator.
- Earnings after tax amounted to SEK -3,629,222 (–7,912,078), and earnings per share amounted to SEK -0.05 (–0.19).
- The quarter's cash flow incl. financing activities was SEK 34,718,500 (9,991,241).
- Net sales amounted to SEK 25,922,260 (20,894,597). Turnover increased during the accounting year driven by the sales to the US-based Fiber/LAN operator.
- Operating profit amounted to SEK -22,329,647 (-24,331,925).
- Earnings after tax amounted to SEK -22,815,010 (–24,496,940), and earnings per share amounted to SEK -0.32 (–0.60).
- The full-year's cash flow incl. financing activities was SEK 2,012,770 (17,449,944).
Significant events during the quarter
- InCoax secures additional order of USD 3.1 million (SEK 34.7 million) from the US based Fiber/LAN operator.
- Bulletin from the extraordinary general meeting in InCoax Networks AB.
- InCoax publishes prospectus in connection with rights issue.
- InCoax Networks AB (publ) publishes appointed Nomination Committee.
- InCoax announces outcome in rights issue.
- InCoax receives additional order of USD 0.9 million (SEK 9.4 million) from the US based Fiber/LAN operator.
- Mats Svensson appointed regular CFO in InCoax Networks AB.
- InCoax receives add-on order of USD 96k (SEK 975k) from the US based Fiber/LAN operator.
- InCoax wins order for Managed Services of 0.49 MUSD (5 MSEK) from the US-based Fiber/LAN operator.
- InCoax wins add-on order for Managed Services of 1 MSEK from the US-based Fiber/LAN operator.
Significant events after the end of the quarter
- Alf Eriksson appointed Chief Product and Portfolio Officer.
- InCoax Networks AB announces change of Certified Adviser to Vator Securities.
Full the full report, please download the attached PDF. The full report is also available at incoax.com.
This information is such information as InCoax Networks AB (publ.) is obliged to make public pursuant to the EU Market Abuse Regulation. The information was submitted for publication, through the agency of the contact persons set out below, at 09.15 CET on March 10, 2023.
For additional information, please contact:
Jörgen Ekengren, CEO, InCoax Networks AB
+46 73 899 55 52
About InCoax Networks AB
InCoax Networks AB (publ) is reusing existing property coaxial networks for broadband access in
Fiber-To-The-Home (FTTH) deployments for Communication Service Providers (CSP) globally.
The technology is a high performance, future proof, reliable and cost-effective complement to fiber,
that reduces installation time and improves take-up rate, to boost digital inclusion and Internet access
To keep updated on corporate information, visit incoax.com. Augment Partners AB, tel. +46 8-604 22 55
email@example.com, is acting as the company’s Certified Adviser.