In:xtnd Control 4 Channel is a broadband over coax access node, capable of 2.5 Gbps per RF-port, a total of 10 Gbps.
In:xtnd Control 4 Channel communicates with In:xtnd Access. Products using MoCA Access™ 2.5 standard.
The In:xtnd Control 4 Channel supports up to 124 In:xtnd Access modems.
- Designed for service providers delivering internet broadband and triple play services
- Accumulated 10 Gbps over four RF-ports
- Each RF-port delivers 2.5 Gbps
- Delivers IPTV, VoIP and high-speed Internet
- Operational bands between 400–1675 MHz
- Co-exist with terrestrial and cable-TV services
- Uses existing in-building coaxial cables
- Delivers broadband through existing antenna outlet
- Fast and cost-efficient in-building deployment
- MoCA Access™ 2.5 Profile D compliant