In:xtnd Control C251 is a 1-channel broadband over coax access node, capable of 2.5 Gbps on one RF-port.
In:xtnd Control C251 communicates with in:xtnd Access. Products based on the MoCA Access™ 2.5 standard.
The in:xtnd Control C251 supports up to 31 in:xtnd Access modems.
- Designed for service providers delivering internet broadband and triple play services
- 2.5 Gbps on one RF-port
- Delivers IPTV, VoIP and high-speed Internet
- Operational bands between 400–1675 MHz
- Co-exist with terrestrial and cable-TV services
- Uses existing in-building coaxial cables
- Delivers broadband through existing antenna outlet
- Fast and cost-efficient in-building deployment
- Based on MoCA Access™ 2.5 Profile D
The new in:xtnd Control C251 can be delivered in Q1 2020, but the books are open for orders already now, making prospecting of upcoming sites possible.