Key players in the cable network industry gather once a year, with a program presented by Cable Europe in partnership with CableLabs and CTAM Europe. This year’s edition will take place at Maritim Hotel in Berlin on November 13-14.
Helge Tiainen, Director of Business Development at InCoax and Chair of MoCA Access Work Group, will be participating in a panel discussion about DOCSIS on November 14 at 10.00-10.45.
How long can cable keep riding the DOCSIS train? Won’t PON sooner or later take its place? The expert panel will tackle these and other critical issues.
Members of the panel:
- Jeff Baumgartner - Senior Editor, Light Reading
- Bart Acke - Director Access & Capacity, Telenet
- Leo-Geert van den Berg - Director Fixed Technology, VodafoneZiggo
- John Dickinson - President & Founder, Just Digital Transformations
- Anabel Fernández - Senior Engineer Next Generation Access Networks/Solutions, Vodafone Group
- Helge Tiainen - Director of Business Development, InCoax Chair, MoCA Access Work Group
- Pasi Jarvenpaa - Senior Vice President, Teleste
Learn more about the event here