InCoax Networks is innovating the future of broadband access. We provide the next-generation sustainable networking products and solutions to the world’s leading telecom and broadband operators.
We are looking for a sales representative with an interest in technology for our expanding office in Malmö. In this role, you create, qualify and develop our sales opportunities, that have been identified through our various market activities. You also support the sales organization with information and follow-up on activities. This includes having the main responsibility for the company's customer service support, distribution of sales material and price information to our field sales representatives, handling of the actual order-flow and development of processes and tools to make sales more efficient. The role also includes providing sales reports to the company's sales manager, based on the company's overall opportunities and information from field sales representatives.
We are looking for a person with drive and structure, who also has highly developed social skills. You should be interested in working in an energetic start-up environment and have an ability to build and develop good relationships internally and externally. You are interested in technology, and have knowledge of, or are willing to learn, about the broadband market in- and outside the EU. It is important that you have a holistic view of business and bring a proven experience in sales and sales administration.
As an individual you are positive and energetic, you can work independently with a focus on quality. You also have a business mindset and bring a creative way of thinking. We also want you to share our values: We are smart, brave and always strive for simplicity, i.e. making complicated things simple.
You report to the Chief Sales and Marketing Officer (CSMO)
Areas of responsibility:
- Sales to newly identified contacts and sales opportunities according to the company's sales process.
- Respond to and follow up inquiries from existing and potential customers and provide the right service via telephone, e-mail and our customer portal.
- Handle orders received via the website, e-mail or telephone.
- Prepare and publish updated sales material to the company's field sales representatives.
- Continually improve and develop the content on the company's customer portal and website, in collaboration with the marketing and IT departments.
- Develop and maintain sales reports: sales forecasts, sales pipeline, volume estimates, etc.
- Maintain price lists and article lists in the company's customer relationship management system (CRM).
- Develop and maintain the company's CRM system.
- Support CSMO with development and improvement of sales process and sales follow-up.
- Support CSMO with administrative tasks.
Relevant degree from upper secondary school or university.
At least 2-3 years’ experience in sales roles, preferably in technology companies. Excellent communication skills, oral and written. Experience from Customer Relationship Management systems (CRM) such as Microsoft Dynamics and/or Hubspot is a plus. Experience from project work is a plus, as is international experience.
Fluent in English in speech and writing
Good knowledge of Office 365 including working with templates.
We appreciate the following skills:
- Swedish in speech and writing.
- Knowledge of other European languages such as German, Italian, Spanish or French.
- Technical knowledge in broadband technology or telecom. .
Type of employment: Full-time
Start date: as soon as possible
Application: we recruit on an on-going basis.
For this recruitment, we collaborate with Social Success Sverige AB. For more information, please contact Ulrika Mårtén, at +46 (0) 70-2618561.
Send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Svensk version här.