NEW PRODUCT !
Incoax D2501 DPU
Broadband boost for small and medium MDUs across Europe and North America
Operators will be able to extend XGS-PON or Active Ethernet fiber and manage services through existing customer provisioning systems with use of established industry standards and protocols.
Solves the Last Mile Challenge for FTTB deployments
Increase property reach and addressable market
- Multigigabit P2P or Gigabit P2MP performance to MDU’s
- No new cables – Cost Effective & Sustainable
- Rolled-out in stages – shortens time for revenue
- Self-installed by tenants – no apartment (unit) access needed – saves time and money
- Lowers initial CAPEX and contributes to overall ROI
InCoax’s Fiber Access Extension technology solves the ‘Last Mile Challenge’ of providing Gigabit or MultiGigabit broadband services to Multi-Dwelling Units (MDUs). It cost-effectively uses the existing in-house coax cable infrastructure, positioning it as the time-saving alternative to pulling new cables, as well as helping to meet sustainability targets. Subsequently it increases property reach and grows the addressable market size for operators.
The modems can be self-installed by tenants, saving time and money when installing and launching services. It can also be rolled-out in stages which shortens time for revenue, lowers initial CAPEX and contributes to faster overall Return on investment (ROI).
GPON, XG-PON, XGS-PON and Active Ethernet Northbound communication
- 10G SFP+ slot port
- Well established and future proof technology standard – MoCA Access 2.5
- Can co-exist with other communication in same coax cable; Terrestrial, Cable, Satellite, DOCSIS – easier to get building access if not all subscribers wish to connect initially
- Fiber-like Symmetrical broadband with Low Latency –
Up- and Downsteam Gigabit or MultiGigabit performance
- Broadband access at heart of apartment (unit) – No internal wiring needed
- Outperforms legacy copper technologies such as G.fast
InCoax D2501 DPU (Distribution Point Unit) extends the Northbound backbone GPON, XG-PON, XGS-PON or Active Ethernet fiber network. D2501 is a Broadband Forum TR-301/TR-419 based DPU for 8, 16 or 31 modems making it the versatile choice for your next MDU deployment. The reliable and ingress safe InCoax technology, communicates using the well-established MoCA standard present in millions of applications worldwide. It can co-exist with DOCSIS, Terrestrial-, Cable- and Satellite-TV, enabling flexible deployments that lower market entry thresholds. The broadband connection point (antenna outlet) is located at the heart of the apartment (unit) for easy Smart TV and IP-TV services access, rendering additional internal wiring unnecessary. The system offers symmetrical broadband services with low latency, a fiber-like experience that outperforms any legacy technology such as G.fast to match the increasing market demand for seamless streaming, gaming and working from home.
- Water resistant IP-67 casing
- Common Reverse Power Feed
- Web GUI and CLI local management
- Zero Touch Provisioning (ZTP) system setup
- TR-69, NETCONF/YANG, SNMP
- Quality of Service (QoS)
- FCC, IC, CE, UKCA, TUV SUD NRTL
Water resistant IP-67 casing allows for in- or outdoor installation in any FTTep (Fiber To The extension point) location. Common Reverse Power Feed option available when local power is not present at mounting location. Local management Web GUI and CLI options. ZTP (Zero Touch Provisioning) of system set-up and provisioning, allows for fast and easy installation of systems and effective use of human resources that saves time and money. It is managed through TR-69, NETCONF/YANG and SNMP protocols for incorporation to your existing management and provisioning system, making it the perfect complement to your fiber roll-out strategy.
Certified for usage in North America and Europe.
Interested to get the latest launch information?
Fill in the form!